We're punch drunk love over this melon sangria punch recipe from Country Living. Warm up to patio season with this easy to make, delicious to drink recipe. Be careful though, it packs a mighty punch!
1) 1/2 cup of sugar
2) 3-5 tablespoons of brandy
3) 1-750 ML bottle of white wine, chilled
4) Melon - cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon
5) grapes, halved
6) cucumber, thinly sliced
7) 1-1 litre bottle of club soda
1) In a large pitcher, stir sugar and brandy until paste-like mixture.
2) Then add your wine, fruit and cucumber.
3) Refrigerate to keep chilled until ready to serve.
4) Pour into punch bowl and add club soda.
5) Serve and enjoy!
For a free In-Home Design Consult, e-mail us here.