Everyone is going absolutely crazy over the trendiest new drink of the summer! Frosé takes rosé to a whole new level by adding the slush factor. Instead of spending a mini fortune on the cocktail at the bar, opt to make it yourself with this sweet slushie recipe from Lexi's Clean Kitchen.
- 1/2 bottle rose
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 cup honey, or simple syrup of choice
- Place rose, ice, frozen strawberries, lemon, and 2 tablespoons honey or simple syrup in a blender. Blend until well combined. If you made simple syrup, place the extra sweetener in your fridge for later use.
- Pour into a baking dish, cover, and place in your freezer for at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- Taste and add more sweetener before serving depending on how sweet you want it!
Let us know how your frosé turns out in the comments below!
For a free In-Home Design Consult, e-mail us here.